Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Vinyl Villain


Hello folks,

sad news today, below mail from JC aka The Vinyl Villain will explain it all, I think:

"Hi Dirk

This isn't related to your particular post, but just to let you know that The Vinyl Villain blog has met its demise at the hands of blogger.

I'm starting all over again....
http://thenewvinylvillain.wordpress.com/

Thanks

JC"


So, in order to spread the word (although Sexyloser won't reach more than five people on this planet, I'm afraid), kindly note the new adress above and visit the new Vinyl Villain on a daily basis ...

Here's a little ska for you, just appropiate I would think:

The Toasters - 'Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down' (mp3)

Cheers,

Dirk

3 comments:

James! said...

Fantastically apropos song, my friend.

Thanks for the update.

TheRobster said...

WTF??!?!?! Thanks for letting us know Dirk, I'll shoot over there right now!

dickvandyke said...

Nice work dirk.

And don't underestimate the number of folk who drop by here. I'm the
6th today!

Love and strength