Monday, May 6, 2013

"45 45's until I'm 45" (#32/45)

Good morning friends,

an instrumental (well, 99% of it anyway) for you today for a change and ain't that nice?

The tune was originally composed my Neil Hefti back in 1966 and the cover version I have for you today comes from the same year, from a 7" on the Swan Label in fact.

A great piece of music and I'm sure despite of its age everyone of you youngsters will be able to hum along to it. Your number thirty-two, people. Enjoy:


Norton Records - 810 (1995)


Needless to say that I don't have the original Swan single in my collection, so this comes from a 1995 re-release on Norton Records from their Juke Box Series. Now, I don't have a Juke Box, nevertheless this doesn't spoil my enjoyment: hope this applies to you too.

Cheerio,

Dirk

No comments: