Monday, March 26, 2012

"Things I very much liked indeed ... back in 2004!!" ... Pt. 3


Good afternoon to you,

today a bit of a novelty for me here on Sexyloser, and, consequently, for you too: Rap Garage. A sort of genre I normally wouldn't listen to, but I was blown away by this tune upon its release in 2004. I am pretty sure all of you are familiar with it, but then again it's good to hear it again every once in a while.

It is from the band's second album, 'A Grand Don't Come for Free' which is a concept album about a short period in the protagonist's life. The events depicted include losing a thousand pounds, the start of a new relationship, going on holiday, breaking up, and eventually finding the grand again.

Obviously the song tells us a tale from the "holiday - era" ... and here it is:

The Streets - 'Fit But You Know It' ('04) (mp3)

Great stuff, ey?

Cheers,

Dirk

No comments: