Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Peel Tapes: Special Request Edition

Dear people,

first of all sincere apologies for the fact that there hasn't been an update to the series for nearly one month now. The truth of the matter is that I had too much to do when coming home from work. But things will improve and I hope to have the next episode ready in due course.

In the meantime I thought I was very pleased to fulfill Jonathan's request: he wrote in yesterday and - in addition to sending me a very nice logo for the series (which will most definetely be used for the next edition) - wanted to hear what - in my view is the outstanding track from a brilliant Peel Session - 'Saint Jack' by The Primevals. But, believe it or not: the record has gone! I can't remember having sold it or having lent it to someone who never gave it back to me, but either way ... it's gone. So Jonathan, if you want to hear something else instead, just let me know.

Very sorry indeed,

Dirk

No comments: